Sargent Electric Company welcomes your interest in our employment opportunities. We hire both on a full-time and per project basis. We are an equal opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative and team-oriented environment, empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients. We have the following employment opportunities available.
Electrical Project Manager
The primary responsibility of this position is the successful supervision and management of construction activities, in the safest manner possible. This position may require occasional travel or relocation. Pay commensurate with experience.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The overall successful management of assigned projects including budgets, schedules, resource and workforce allocation, communication and client satisfaction
- Direct supervision of all project assigned supervisory and other management office/staff
- Provide appropriate guidance and input into the development and updating of all project schedules, job cost and other management reports
- Review and approve all key job site construction methods and practices
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Four year electrical engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years project management experience
- Experience in Heavy Highway and Steel Industries is a must
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels and utilize innovative and effective leadership techniques to maximize employee and project performance are prerequisites
Project Manager / Estimator
Must be able to support an account base of Heavy Industrial and Steel markets. Pay commensurate with experience.
Please send resume with contact information to email@example.com.