Due to the nature of the working environment and the complexity of the systems involved, industrial and power generation projects require a highly skilled team with special training and equipment. Our electricians have many years of experience handling these special needs.
Sargent Electric Company’s industrial experience covers a wide range of industries including: aluminum, steel, automotive, coal, chemical, cement and gypsum, gas, general manufacturing, and food processing.
Our team has a long-standing, successful relationship with the power generation industry. Sargent Electric Company has completed numerous projects for power companies to keep up with the demand for energy.
We have recently completed industrial and power generation projects for: ArcelorMittal, BP, U.S. Steel, Whiting Clean Energy, Inc. and V&M Star. For additional information on these clients, please visit our Portfolio.
OUR INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Conveyor systems
- Electrical upgrades and maintenance
- Emergency repairs
- Gas field installation and upgrades
- Generating systems
- In-plant distribution systems
- Machine control systems and cabling
- Motor control centers and switch gear
OUR POWER GENERATION EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Coal-fired plants and related environmental components
- Co-generation facilities
- Combustion turbines, simple and combined cycle facilities
- Conventional power stations
- Hydroelectric facilities
- Nuclear power stations
- Simple and combined cycle facilities